;♥candyprison!"; ver.10 <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d8772736783589975580\x26blogName\x3dcandyprison+%E2%99%A5\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLUE\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://candyprison.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_GB\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://candyprison.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d-5889374425109709870', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Psychic X-Men.
Wednesday, 1 June 2011/ 16:11/
Permalink | Leave a Comment | 1 comments

Here's what I think these characters / actors are thinking.

 All: Do I look good from this angle?

Gotta look cool in front of the camera.... OMG it's really hot! Cameraman, ARE YOU DONE YET!?

Why did you force me to wear this ridiculous helmet?!!?!!

 Mystique: I'm going to use this plane and fly to District 12 soon. I'll turn my hair brown, eyes grey, braid my hair and transform into Katniss Everdeen.

 Charles: I hope they don't make us sparkly vampires.

 Guy: And I was like, BABY BABY BABY OHHHHH~

Stop telephoning me, I'm not Alejandro.

Just dance, gonna be okay. Keep on dancing till the world ends.

 I'm bringing sexy back, yeah!

Never gonna give you up, never gonna let you down, never gonna turn around and desert you.
Charles: *laughs*










I am participating in the “X-Men Psychic Challenge” blogging contest, organised in conjunction with the launch of X-Men: First Class and Malaysia’s first Superheroes Fanfest @ Farenheit88. For more info, go to www.yuberactive.com/xmen_psychic_challenge.php


candyprison.blogspot.com Copyright 2008-2009. Some rights reserved.
webmistress

fionachan, candyprison fionachan, candyprison Previous Layouts

FionaChan. fionachanjf.com
A girl. More about me
links
Follow this blog
home ; clear