;♥candyprison!"; ver.10 <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d8772736783589975580\x26blogName\x3dcandyprison+%E2%99%A5\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLUE\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://candyprison.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_GB\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://candyprison.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d-5889374425109709870', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Best Bits of Project Alpha Season 2
Monday, 7 June 2010/ 17:43/
Permalink | Leave a Comment | 3 comments

Dear Diary,


Wow, Season 2 of Project Alpha has officially ended! Can't believe it's ending already. It feels like it's never going to end.

These are the last 3 episodes + 1 bonus episode of Project Alpha.





For me, the best bits of Project Alpha Season 2 is, London. London London London London.. afbvkabfjasfasf London is my favourite city!! I love London, I love England, and I love United Kingdom! Wait I also love Europe. I am sooo jealous of the crew. Watching that makes me sad and jealous. Damn it.

Anyway, they featured a lot bloggers. I like seeing how the bloggers interact with each other in real life. We rarely get to see that, we know they're friends but we never get to see their interactions. Which makes Project Alpha even more worth watching. Of course, also how the bloggers are in real life. :D

Oh! The moment when the monkey bites Cheesie's phone! Oops, sorry!

There's an episode that took place at Kenny Sia's Level Up Fitness. I get to see his gym, and also the bloggers exercising! They were so cute! Oh and Kuching, sorry yours truly have never been to Sabah or Sarawak, even though my mum always go there, but I never get the chance to follow. :/

Not to forget, we get to see them playing football! Football fever eh?

Of course, there's more great moments that I can't recall right now (bad memory), so watch them all!
Thanks for the show! I'll be watching on hitz astro! Season 3, pretty please?

Project Alpha is presented by Adidas Action 3 and supported by P1 and MAS.

Labels:



candyprison.blogspot.com Copyright 2008-2009. Some rights reserved.
webmistress

fionachan, candyprison fionachan, candyprison Previous Layouts

FionaChan. fionachanjf.com
A girl. More about me
links
Follow this blog
home ; clear