;♥candyprison!"; ver.10 <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d8772736783589975580\x26blogName\x3dcandyprison+%E2%99%A5\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLUE\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://candyprison.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_GB\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://candyprison.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d-5889374425109709870', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Itchy Itchy Spider
Monday, 3 May 2010/ 23:45/
Permalink | Leave a Comment | 2 comments

The itsy bitsy spider went up the water spout.
Down came the rain, and washed the spider out.
Out came the sun, and dried up all the rain,
and the itsy bitsy spider went up the spout again.

I haven't heard anyone singing this song properly with lyrics clear and loud for years! So when I try to recall, my lyrics were far, very very far from the original lyrics.

According to wikipedia, "Itsy Bitsy Spider" (also known as "Incy Wincy Spider" Or "Incey Wincey" or "Teensy Weensy" or "Inky Pinky" or "Inky Winky"). My version would be Itchy Itchy! I feel super itchy right now, it's called "Fong mok" in Chinese, and I have no idea what it's called in English, hives maybe? Ya, SHOULD be hives.

Itchy itchy spider something something something,
Down came the rain, and washed the spidey out.

It's soooo itchy! After I got home, I had to do something to distract myself (right now blogging), just so I will stop scratching and even stop feeling the itchiness.

I feel so ridiculous, whyyy exactly must I get sick everytime. I have tuitions on Monday and Thursday. On Monday, I catch cold during tuition, and sometimes only recover on Wednesday or Thursday, then I go for tuition on Thursday only to catch ANOTHER cold. I. need. need. need. vaccination.

Will I EVER become healthy fiona?


candyprison.blogspot.com Copyright 2008-2009. Some rights reserved.
webmistress

fionachan, candyprison fionachan, candyprison Previous Layouts

FionaChan. fionachanjf.com
A girl. More about me
links
Follow this blog
home ; clear