;♥candyprison!"; ver.10 <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d8772736783589975580\x26blogName\x3dcandyprison+%E2%99%A5\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLUE\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://candyprison.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_GB\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://candyprison.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d-5889374425109709870', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Football=Adidas?
Thursday, 20 May 2010/ 19:39/
Permalink | Leave a Comment | 0 comments

Dear Diary,


I went to Adidas' website just now, and I was amazed by what I saw! I like the design / picture, it's in conjunction of the FIFA World Cup I believe. After clicking the big 'X', the boxes will change into different pictures. Then you can hover over the boxes, each boxes will expand to introduce their products (I think, never pay attention :x)

I have heard of FIFA World Cup, of course I have. But I have only comfirmed that it's football-related recently lmao. I wasn't really sure, I just hear people talk about it, and I never pay attention. Maybe I have comfirmed it with someone previously, but I probably forgot about it or it's stucked somewhere back in my brain. I recently found out that I actually subscribed to some FIFA-related mailing list. *scratches head* When did I subscribed to that?

Anyway, according to wikipedia, Adidas is the largest sportswear manufacturer in Europe (I <3 EUROPE!) and the second biggest sportswear manufacturer in the world. Adidas also provides apparel and equipment for all teams in Major League Soccer. Adidas remain a major company in the supply of team kits for international football teams. Current examples include Scotland, Spain, Russia, France, Germany, Denmark, Greece, Romania, Argentina, Mexico, South Africa, Japan, Venezuela and Ukraine. *copied from wikipedia (guilty)* Aiya, I also don't know how to tell you that Adidas and football go together. Let's just say they're a lovely couple, okay? :D But anyway, with so many countries wearing Adidas for their games, how can you not say Adidas and football does not go together. It's like a package (couple I mean) deal. When you watch football games (or FIFA World Cup), surely you'll see a lot of teams wearing Adidas shoes and listing the company as one of their sponsors! :D Right? Right? Sorry I never watch. Malaysia's football players should get a pair of high quality and comfortable shoes for their games, play like professional and come back with trophies!

Anyway, Project Alpha is inviting you to this event in Mid Valley! Click here for more details!

Meanwhile, if you're bored of reading all these football and shoes related contents, watch these videos! :D










Project Alpha is presented by Adidas Action 3 and supported by P1 and MAS. The Project Alpha bloggers will be at the Adidas Pure Game Ole KO event on Friday (May 21), from 7.30pm-8.30pm. Catch them in action!

Labels:



candyprison.blogspot.com Copyright 2008-2009. Some rights reserved.
webmistress

fionachan, candyprison fionachan, candyprison Previous Layouts

FionaChan. fionachanjf.com
A girl. More about me
links
Follow this blog
home ; clear