;♥candyprison!"; ver.10 <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d8772736783589975580\x26blogName\x3dcandyprison+%E2%99%A5\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLUE\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://candyprison.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_GB\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://candyprison.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d-5889374425109709870', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Wordcount Blogathon
Thursday, 29 April 2010/ 01:11/
Permalink | Leave a Comment | 3 comments

Dear Diary,

Oops, I'm so sorry. I haven't blog for one whole week + few days. Pfft. Breaking a promise to myself is ridiculous. That's why I'm joining this May blogging marathon, "blogathon".



Blogging every single day! I'll cheat my way since it's going to clash with mid-term exam. I don't even know why I signed up for this, I know they're clashing. I don't understand myself. Nevermind, I shall start scheduling posts from now.... or when I'm free. Right. Like I would have that much free time on my hand.

So much to do, so little time. So many activities clashing together, so many things to do at home. :( I honestly love and hate this year. Why is this year so hectic and stressful btw, stop using 'stress' annoyingly, it's losing its meaning okay.) I never thought this year would be this way, I hardly can make time for naps. I can't believe I'm jealous of my previous year's life HAHAHAHA.

Stupid school, changing the timetable and teachers just few weeks before the mid-term exam. Ugh why? Just cancel the plan to change our timetable when you encountered that much problem with new timetable. "Never give up" is not suitable in your case.

Oh back to the blogathon, I'm pretty excited. :D Now I have something to force me to schedule posts for every single day. :D Maybe I'll consider emailing blog post from phone HAHAHAHA.

Okay, that's all for now, diary. I shall go to sleep. Good night!


candyprison.blogspot.com Copyright 2008-2009. Some rights reserved.
webmistress

fionachan, candyprison fionachan, candyprison Previous Layouts

FionaChan. fionachanjf.com
A girl. More about me
links
Follow this blog
home ; clear