;♥candyprison!"; ver.10 <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d8772736783589975580\x26blogName\x3dcandyprison+%E2%99%A5\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLUE\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://candyprison.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_GB\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://candyprison.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d-5889374425109709870', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
show your love and concern to earth
Sunday, 28 March 2010/ 02:09/
Permalink | Leave a Comment | 5 comments

Dear Diary,



I'm actually typing this during Earth Hour. I'm not very proud of myself but anyway I turned off the lights, set my laptop to power saver mode, only turned on the fan. Fine, well actually only one room in this house is joining. My grandma is watching the television with my father, with lights tv and fan on of course. My brother went to some party, my mother and youngest brother in a room, using their laptops I assume. So... :D *ashamed.

Feeling guilty, I continued my Earth Hour, by turning on my yellow lights and aircond, turned off my fan and main white lights still off. It made me feel better HAHA!

Anyway, I started my Earth Hour with grumpyfiona. I'm disappointed... quite disappointed.


candyprison.blogspot.com Copyright 2008-2009. Some rights reserved.
webmistress

fionachan, candyprison fionachan, candyprison Previous Layouts

FionaChan. fionachanjf.com
A girl. More about me
links
Follow this blog
home ; clear