;♥candyprison!"; ver.10 <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d8772736783589975580\x26blogName\x3dcandyprison+%E2%99%A5\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLUE\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://candyprison.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_GB\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://candyprison.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d-5889374425109709870', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
randomism
Saturday, 28 February 2009/ 12:45/
Permalink | Leave a Comment | 0 comments

ohmygod now I think I only will update the blog on weekends, since weekdays me is busy, quite busy. I don't have too many interesting things to share here publicly anyway.

Lemme think......

ohoh I joined a choral speaking contest recently, my class joined. :D Quite last minute, next wednesday is the competition already. Poor us have to memorise the !@#$%^&* long script. Oh and we're going to SMK Bandar Puchong Jaya (A). ish! I want to meet the friend.

Hmm, what else?

oh wars, forget about it, too private to talk here. Not just one kay.

hmm...

ohoh!!!! my friends likey my essay muahahaaa, happy~~~ but then, teacher might not choose my essay and send it, even if she did I might not get $150 and I forgot what else prize. I like Kritz's essay la, so serious and quite meaningful and realistic (?), why you don't like?! Not boring la, later I cry reading your essay then you know. That means I have to re-read your essay when I'm not too happy or hyper.

Synjie's very long and novelish, if only more detailed and longer, it can be a novel already!

since they praised me (muahahaha) and being a writer/novelist seems soooooo relaxing and good, I shall make it a my ambition, but loooooooooooooooooooooooong way to go :O whatever la, the most ideal job already la!!

oh and I like neopets & utorrent lol.

I didn't know I got pictures to share, but tomorrow la, now lazy. bye!


candyprison.blogspot.com Copyright 2008-2009. Some rights reserved.
webmistress

fionachan, candyprison fionachan, candyprison Previous Layouts

FionaChan. fionachanjf.com
A girl. More about me
links
Follow this blog
home ; clear