;♥candyprison!"; ver.10 <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d8772736783589975580\x26blogName\x3dcandyprison+%E2%99%A5\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLUE\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://candyprison.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_GB\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://candyprison.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d-5889374425109709870', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Happy New Year!
Thursday, 1 January 2009/ 00:00/
Permalink | Leave a Comment | 0 comments



Happy New Year! & Happy Birthday to Rayi/Ange/Octy! ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥


I originally wanted to use someone's animation cause' I'm lazy, but I think stealing/using their works without permission is super horrible.

New Year resolutions, I think I need to refer to others' to get my own.
Let's see...

1. Study/work/whatever harder.
2. Buy LWT, Remember, SW Repackaged, TRAX releases if they're going to release anything this year.
3. Sorta try to be more socialize, and err, friendlier to people I don't know.. I think.
4. Sleep earlier.
5. Get a better internet (slowmyx is so horrible.)
6. Finish the novels.
7. Kill Slowmyx (muahahahaa.)
8. NANA 2 (almost done)
9. Stay away from the laptop / internet as much as possible, especially during tests.
10. Stop wanting to do a lot of things but end up stressing myself for nothing.
11. Stop forgetting things easily. -.- I can't remember anything special I've done this year.
12. Stay away from people that I don't like so that it won't be too obvious. -.-
13. Stop ignoring my mobile phone. -.-
14. Starts to remember every special birthdays (sooooo many :/ howw?) and remember & cannot forget to wish them. -.-

Can't think of any others now.


update #1 (12/01/09):
8. NANA 2 [done and watched! :D]
12. Stay away from people that I don't like so that it won't be too obvious. -.- [Forget about the obvious or not, I tried to stay away from one and failed. Urgh! GDI!]


:( I want to watch Half-Blood Prince & Deathly Hallows, New Moon and Narnia 3 asap.

:'( I really hope that Vivian would stay with us studying in the same school, but then how can I stop her from going to a better school and maybe get a better future. :'( *sobs and sighs*



I want a better year for 2009!


candyprison.blogspot.com Copyright 2008-2009. Some rights reserved.
webmistress

fionachan, candyprison fionachan, candyprison Previous Layouts

FionaChan. fionachanjf.com
A girl. More about me
links
Follow this blog
home ; clear