;♥candyprison!"; ver.10 <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d8772736783589975580\x26blogName\x3dcandyprison+%E2%99%A5\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLUE\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://candyprison.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_GB\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://candyprison.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d-5889374425109709870', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Running outta movies.
Tuesday, 9 December 2008/ 02:05/
Permalink | Leave a Comment | 0 comments

Ohmygod I'm still up at 2.06am (well it's late okay?) and I am sorta waiting my download to finish. So I watched 2 movies lol, Wild Child and Horton hears a who. Kiled my few hours. :D

I think I'm already running out of movies to watch, lately I always watch movies when I'm bored. & I'm also downloading some dramas. There's one drama, 750mb++ per episode, and there's 18 episodes. :( It's a good one, too bad they don't have this smaller file size version (AVI I mean).

oh ya, I bought 3 novels. :D I don't know why I haven't start reading one of them, I wanted to read just now but I figured I'd sleep much more later so so I gave up the idea. :D

I think I've been abandoning blogspot quite often, I didn't even come to my blog yesterday (as in 08 December 08, well it's over 12am already my friend), and I went to eljay for countless times. -.- oh ya and plurk too. I sorta think blogspot is stressing me.

Oh by the way, why do I still feel stress after PMR?! or, why am I stressing myself? I didn't even realize until someone told me. psst!

bytheway, 3rd Narnia movie asap ftw!! Catherine for New Moon ftw!! No movie's posters for book covers ftw!! :D :D


candyprison.blogspot.com Copyright 2008-2009. Some rights reserved.
webmistress

fionachan, candyprison fionachan, candyprison Previous Layouts

FionaChan. fionachanjf.com
A girl. More about me
links
Follow this blog
home ; clear