;♥candyprison!"; ver.10 <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d8772736783589975580\x26blogName\x3dcandyprison+%E2%99%A5\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLUE\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://candyprison.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_GB\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://candyprison.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d-5889374425109709870', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
2008 survey
Sunday, 14 December 2008/ 00:13/
Permalink | Leave a Comment | 0 comments

Where did you begin 2008?
forgot, in my daddy or mummy's car, or maybe in my house.

What was your status by Valentine's Day?
single! <3

Were you in school (anytime this year)?
yeahh -.-

Did you have to go to the hospital?
forgot, I did went to the hospital .. I think.

Did you have any encounters with the police?
oh yeahh, it's in front of my house. -.-

Where did you go on vacation?
err, Singapore, Hong Kong.

What did you purchase that was over $500?
nothing I hope.

Did you know anybody who got married?
not this year I think.

Did you know anybody who passed away?
urgh, my memories. No I hope no.

Did you move anywhere?
nope.

What sporting events did you attend?
sport? did I attend my school's sports day?

What concerts/shows did you go to?
:( NONE!!!!

Where do you live now?
Earth :D

Describe your birthday?
oh, forgot.

What's the one thing you thought you would never do but did in 2008?
lol reading manga, and not sure. :D

What has/have been your favorite moment(s)?
quite a lot. :D the day I went to mph warehouse sales, that outting with with family recently. and etc. I forgot lol.

What's something you learned about yourself?
I'm horrible at self-controlling.

Any new additions to your family?
uhhh yeah, my new cousin. :D <33

What was your best month?
November/December :D :D maybe October too. <333

What music will you remember 2008 by?
this is hard. stop torturing me!!

Made new friends?
yeahh.

Any regrets?
a lot. :(

What do you want to change in 2009?
to be more organized and neat. -.- and spend less time with my laptop.

Overall, how would you rate this year? From 1-10?
5.

What would you change about 2008?
I should've studied harder. :(

Other than home, where did you spend most of your time?
err, school.

Have any life changes in 2008?
how can there be no changes?

Change your hairstyle?
I'm not sure if I did.

Get a new job?
:D :D no.

How old did you turn this year?
15.

Do you have a New Year's resolution?
not really, maybe I should plan.

What was/were your favorite purchase[s]?
err, some novels. :D how sad.

Get married or divorced?
I'm 15! -.-

Get arrested?
no. :D

Be honest - did you watch American Idol?
Yeah. why did you add "be honest" in front of the question?

Did you get sick this year?
Yeahhh, I'm normal so I did.

Start a new hobby?
:D yeah! <3

Been snowboarding?
no, we don't have snow here btw.

Are you happy to see 2008 go?
no comment, can't describe the feeling with words.

Drank Starbucks in 2008?
of course!!


candyprison.blogspot.com Copyright 2008-2009. Some rights reserved.
webmistress

fionachan, candyprison fionachan, candyprison Previous Layouts

FionaChan. fionachanjf.com
A girl. More about me
links
Follow this blog
home ; clear