;♥candyprison!"; ver.10 <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d8772736783589975580\x26blogName\x3dcandyprison+%E2%99%A5\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLUE\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://candyprison.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_GB\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://candyprison.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d-5889374425109709870', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
update with memes! :D
Saturday, 22 November 2008/ 03:02/
Permalink | Leave a Comment | 0 comments

I think I just lost my favourite card-reader!! :O What should I do now ohmygod that thing is not what I would call cheap. :/ That card-reader is the only one that can support my phone memory card. Sigh, I hate se. Stop playing hide & seek with me please. Actually I don't even remember if I brought it out, because I remember I wanted to bring it out, but I forgot if i brought it out. -.- darnnnnnnnnnnnn! Nevermind, found it. -.-




1: Type in “[your name] needs” in the Google search:
fionachan needs motivation to study
yeah, maybe. I think clean up my room and read are better.

2: Type in “[your name] looks like” in Google search:
fionachan looks like shoo.
I don't look like shoo, but she's my favourite outta all the names lol

3: Type in “[your name] does” in Google search:
fionachan does Jigsaw

4: Type in “[your name] hates” in Google search:
fionachan hates overtanned people. :D :D

5: Type in “[your name] goes” or “has gone” in Google search:
fionachan goes goes off to party
-.- lol.

6: Type in “[your name] loves” in Google search:
fionachan loves her bffs
muahahahaha

7: Type in “[your name] eats” in Google search:
fionachan eats sushi *grins*

8: Type in “[your name] has” in Google search:
fionachan has obsession

10: Type in “[your name] will” in Google search:
fionachan will save you trouble, time
:O :O I'm happy! :D



01. The last band I saw live was none.
02. What I look forward to most on Christmas is presents. (if you don't celebrate christmas, insert your favorite holiday)
03. My Christmas/holiday shopping is random.
04. Thoughts of boredom fill my head.
05. I wish I could wear the Hogwarts school uniform.
06. Bagpipes reminds me of iCarly.
07. Please feel free to continue reading.
08. My favorite thing to cook is instant noodle!.
09. Music is something I can't get enough of.
10. That's the thing I love most about what?.
11. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to nothing, tomorrow my plans include finding my favourite card reader and Sunday, I want to see it!


1. What is your idea of a perfect relaxing day?
Like recently when I went to Disneyland. :D but, err warmer and wet-er weather please. :D
2. What was your favorite subject in school?
No idea.
3. What is your favorite show on TV? Favorite book? Favorite song?
Favourite show, Gossip Girl at the moment, I wanna watch Ugly Betty too, but too lazy to download. Favourite Book, a lot. Favourite song, countless.
4. My husband’s only real competion is Wentworth Miller from Prison Break. Who is your celebrity crush?
:D :D :D :D that's a long list
5. Do you think online friendships can be as close as IRL friends? Why or why not?
yes of course, it depends on the person.


My Updates







    follow me.


    I wonder which one is better. :O Plurk, and sorta addictive. :D Sign Up here. :D


    candyprison.blogspot.com Copyright 2008-2009. Some rights reserved.
    webmistress

    fionachan, candyprison fionachan, candyprison Previous Layouts

    FionaChan. fionachanjf.com
    A girl. More about me
    links
    Follow this blog
    home ; clear