;♥candyprison!"; ver.10 <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d8772736783589975580\x26blogName\x3dcandyprison+%E2%99%A5\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLUE\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://candyprison.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_GB\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://candyprison.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d-5889374425109709870', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Quantum of Solace
Monday, 10 November 2008/ 11:11/
Permalink | Leave a Comment | 0 comments

I watched Quantum of Solace yesterday :D :D very nice :D :D :D :D :D anyway, the stupid event has a long talking, and my mummy cannot stand it, so we go buy tickets, and then we go eat sakae sushi, and then we go cut my hair, buy starbucks, and watch the movie. :D

I wasn't that interested in the movie, until I watch it lol. It's really really really nice! :D no spoilers. :D really nice. :D :D :D :D <3333 veryyy nice. :D I didn't know eating that few sushis can make me full. -.- I ended up not finishing the mee (forgot the name).

Starbucks coffee + popcorn, is super weird. I'll stick with popcorn + coca cola next time. I almost feel like vomitting, and I lost my appetite for quite a while. I've learnt my lesson now.

and and my new hair is very jellyfish la 8/

Now I'm rooting for Twilight. :D :D

and good luck to spm-ers. :D :D


candyprison.blogspot.com Copyright 2008-2009. Some rights reserved.
webmistress

fionachan, candyprison fionachan, candyprison Previous Layouts

FionaChan. fionachanjf.com
A girl. More about me
links
Follow this blog
home ; clear