;♥candyprison!"; ver.10 <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d8772736783589975580\x26blogName\x3dcandyprison+%E2%99%A5\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLUE\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://candyprison.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_GB\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://candyprison.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d-5889374425109709870', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
memes as homework
Friday, 28 November 2008/ 19:34/
Permalink | Leave a Comment | 0 comments

( this is a longg meme )


THE SELF
[01] Real name: Fiona Chan something something. :D
[02] Nickname: don't want to tell you.
[03] Married: Underage, stupid.
[04] Zodiac Sign: Leo
[05] Gender: Female
[06] Age: 15.
[07] High school: :D don't want to tell.
[08] College: few years later.
[09] Height: 150cm++ shutup!
[10] Weight: err, 45kg I think, :O forgot.
[11] Do you like yourself: sometimes yes sometimes no. :D
[12] Piercings: yes. -.- one only darn!
[13] Right or left: you mean left or right handed? right.
[14] Are you a freak: Er ... not really?
[15] Hair: black.
[16] Skin: skin? human skin, what do you expect?
[17] Allergic: I forgot the medicine name. :D
[18] What are you doing now: answering this.
[19] What will you do 1 hour later: I'd like to know.
[20] What will you do 10 years later: I DON'T KNOW LA!


THE FAMILY
[21] Live with : family
[22] Siblings(included you): 3
[23] Eldest: me.
[24] Youngest: my brother.
[25] Love/hate your family: both. :D


THE LOVE
[26] You found your another half: no.
[27] If yes, who is he/she: unknown.
[28] If no, who you want he/she to be: that one, exists in novel only. -.-
[29] Time(s) you in relationship: forgot, really forgot.
[30] Ever woo boy/girl(0-100000): what is woo?
[31] Anyone woo you before(0-10000): okay whattheheck is woo?!
[32] Did anything wrong to your other half: no.
[33] What was/were the wrong you had done: why ask me?
[34] Ever argue with your other half: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
[35] You with your other half since: darn. NONONONONONO.
[36] Reasons you love your other half: because you're asking.
[38] You woo he/she or he/she woo you: WHATTHEHECK IS WOO?!
[39] Ever think of marry he/she: why think so far?
[40] Your first best friend: Jesselyn. Lost contact. :/
[41] Your first enemy: no idea.
[42] The friend you love the most(1 only): 1 only?! .... I have answer if you erase that 1 only.
[43] The enemy you hate the most(1 only): no.
[44] Your most beautiful girl friend: if hyori is my friend no doubt is her. :( so, gy. :D
[45] Your most handsome boy friend: err, :D :D none.
[46] The kind of girl you hate the most: err, those sluts, whores, and those who could do anything for money.
[47] The kind of boy you hate the most: I have a friend, is the kind of the boy I kinda hate.
[48] You fall in love with your close friend before: no. -.-
[49] Your best friend is your ex-lover: I wasn't lesbian.
[50] If your friend backstabbing you: sigh.
[51] If your friend betray you: sigh.
[52] If your friend woo your lover: so, whatthehell is woo?
[53] If your friend fall in love with you: depends.
[54] If you fall in love with your best friend: Haven't I told you, I am not lesbian?


THE STUDIES
[55] Are you a good student: yes! :D :D :D :D :D :D
[56] You always done your homeworks/assignments: hehe, sometimes no.
[57] The teacher/tutor you love the most: no.
[58] Always late to school/college: no.
[59] You love your seniors: I don't know most of them.
[60] Seniors who you love the most: you see, you should refer to my answer above.
[61] Your classmates good/bad: both. :D
[62] Excellent result classmate: Au Hau Nung. what's his english nickname we gave him again? and Syahirah, and Azreen.
[63] Laziest classmate: I don't know.
[64] Smart people: refer to my answer above's answer above. thank you.
[65] Stupid people: Stupid people.
[66] Good looking people: err, don't know. You see, I might offend people for the asnwer of this question okay?
[67] Ugly people: sigh. you're cruel, evil.
[68] Funny people: :D the crazy gang.
[69] Cute people: :D forgot names
[70] Bad people: no I THINK, maybe got, but I don't know who.
[71] Honest people: i don't know, I cannot read minds like Edward.
[72] Acting people: !@#$%^&* I don't know!!!!
[73] You are what kind of people: good. :D :D :D


THE PREFER
[74] Lip or eyes: as if I'm still normal without one of them.
[75] Hugs or kisses: hugs. :D
[76] Shorter or taller: taller!! why shorter?!
[77] Hesitant or spontaneous: no idea. Kritz says I'm hesitant.
[78] Nice stomach or nice arms: both thank you. :D
[79] Listener or Talker: both I think. :D
[80] Romantic or rich: depends, sometimes romantic can be awful okay?
[81] Good husband or good father: I am a girl, thank you.


THE FUTURE
[82] Age to get marry: don't ask me.
[83] Numbers of kid(s): 0!
[84] Career: anything that is relaxing and earn a lot money. :D
[85] Salary: whoo! unlimited thank you!!
[86] Retirement age: very young ahhaha!
[87] Properties value: ??
[88] Wishes: that all my wishes could come true. :D



1. do you think you're hot?
oh I feel kinda cold now.

2. upload a favourite picture of yourself
sigh.

3. do you like the picture?
seriously, did you see a picture?

4. when was the last time u ate pizza?
few weeks ago. :D

5. what was the last song u listened to?
Why Me - YUI (actually, I'm listening now lol)

6. what are you doing right now besides this?
listening to that song, talking to jiun.

7. what name do you prefer besides your name?
oh, no idea.

8. 5 people i tagged
you don't need to do this. :D
kritz
rayi
nini
pynic
yuki

9. who is number 1?
my good friend, and schoolmate, and a guy. lol.

10. who is number 3 having a relationship with??
I don't know if she's with anybody now, but I think no. lol.

11. say aomething about number 5
oh she recently just uploaded a video of herself singing a song.

12. how about number 4?
oh vampire! :D she is sometimes a she sometimes a he. Weird.

13. who is buddy number 2?
she is my twin. :D :D she considered her spm already finished while she haven't sit for engineering drawing, and she needs money now. -.-


I am still addicted to plurk. :D


candyprison.blogspot.com Copyright 2008-2009. Some rights reserved.
webmistress

fionachan, candyprison fionachan, candyprison Previous Layouts

FionaChan. fionachanjf.com
A girl. More about me
links
Follow this blog
home ; clear