;♥candyprison!"; ver.10 <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d8772736783589975580\x26blogName\x3dcandyprison+%E2%99%A5\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLUE\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://candyprison.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_GB\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://candyprison.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d-5889374425109709870', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
no moar PMR!
Sunday, 19 October 2008/ 00:38/
Permalink | Leave a Comment | 0 comments

Hello! Yes, I am not dead. and yay for the end of PMR! I've been watching a lot of my unwatched movies recently since drum roll please it's the end of PMR. :D It was exciting until I got home for few hours, super relax. ;x

Now I have nothing realy to worry about, other than some of my personal problems that I can't think of now and might not want to tell, and the PMR result. I think I might not getting straight A's judging from my last trial paper I sat for before PMR, and also the Chinese essay I wrote for the PMR (I wrote craps).

I'm very scared, very very scared, I know it's now a big deal for not getting straight A's and I don't think it's a big deal too, but I'd be sad if I get 1B, really, and I dont know why. I can't imagine the reaction of mine when I got my no-straight-A's result. I'm sure the day is my upcoming nightmare, I hope they kinda announce it last minute. ;x

I didn't really sleep well during PMR, I mean, it was hard to fall asleep, quite easy to fall asleep during the afternoon though. Perhaps the reason is I'm tired during the afternoon, and I took a 2 hours nap so I can't sleep, lol I don't know.

&& yes, I'm already afraid of my so-far-unknown-result after the first few hours of no-more-PMR-excitement-and-relaxing. Even when my friend congratulating me for the end of PMR (she's few hours late), I don't feel the happiness already. Sigh, I need something to revive the feeling lol. & I think I might be the only one who feel scared so soon. -.-

&



This was typed few hours ago, perhaps no more the feelings. lol.


candyprison.blogspot.com Copyright 2008-2009. Some rights reserved.
webmistress

fionachan, candyprison fionachan, candyprison Previous Layouts

FionaChan. fionachanjf.com
A girl. More about me
links
Follow this blog
home ; clear