;♥candyprison!"; ver.10 <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d8772736783589975580\x26blogName\x3dcandyprison+%E2%99%A5\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLUE\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://candyprison.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_GB\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://candyprison.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d-5889374425109709870', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
I am totally freaking out.
Wednesday, 29 October 2008/ 16:13/
Permalink | Leave a Comment | 0 comments

the title said it all. Ohmygod I can't believe I haven't decide which stream I wanna be in and tomorrow's the day, siugfsjadklgfihudsnfydsbk ohmygod urgh. It seems like I have no choice, but but but I am not prepared for form 4 and they should let us choose next year. :( I am really not prepared, I don't want to go to form 4 and study those complicated stuffs la seriously. yaibguuufhbdfsubhfbdfdljnjgkjbsdbjhjgarg. I think I need some snacks or maybe some candy now.

( Kritz's friggin' long tag)

Starting time: 16:31

Name: Fiona Chan

Sisters: real: 0 , unreal: 0

Brothers: real: 2 unreal: 0

Shoe size: uhm, forgot

Height: 150cm + I think :( :( :(

Where do you live: Planet: Earth

Favourite drinks: mineral water, and soft drinks

Favourite breakfast: western food, or toast

Swam in the ocean: no

Fallen asleep at school: yes -.-

Broken some one's heart: errr, no idea.

Fell of your chair: yes :(

Saved e-mails: no.

What is your room like: it's getting messier and messier.

What's right beside you: the air -.-

What is the last thing you ate: Mamee


Ever Had

Chicken pox: Yes.

Sore throat: yes :(

Stitches: ew, no.

Broken nose: no.


Do You

Believe in love at first sight: uhm, no comment

Like picnics: no comment.


Who was/were the last person

You danced with: dance? nobody -.- maybe my parents or my kindergaden mates.

Last made you smile: a music video.


Today did you

Talk to someone you like: Yea, I like my friends, so yea.

Kissed anyone: No.

Get sick: I hope no.

Talk to an ex: no.

Miss someone: yea, a lot of someones lol. :(

Eat: of course, it's freaking 4.37pm now.

Best feeling in the world: ?????

Do you sleep with stuffed animals: Used to. :D

What's under your bed: maybe rubbish and dusts.

What time is it now: 16:37


Random

Is there a person who is on your mind now: yea, the singer of the song I'm listening now.

Do you have any siblings: yes.

Do you want children: no thanks.

Do you smile often: Ya, smiling to myself is mad fun. :D

Do you like your hand-writing: sometimes yes sometimes no

Are your toe nails painted: no -.-

Whose bed other than yours would you rather sleep in: uhm, none.

What colour shirt are you wearing now: black

What were you doing at 7:00 p.m. yesterday: 7pm? err, forgot, maybe I was typing, or maybe I was eating dinner. forgot.

When did you cry last: Just now, the story is so sad :(

Are you a friendly person: uh, ask my friends la.

Do you have any pets: no! yay! :D

Where is the person you have feelings for right now: uhh, no feelings.

Did you hold hands with the person who means anything to you now: no.

Do you sleep with the TV on: I don't have tv in my room. :D

What are you doing right now: answering your question la, stupid ;x

Have you ever crawled through a window: forgot, maybe yes.

Can you handle the truth: I think, no. but, which and what truth?

Are you too forgiving: I don't know.

Are you closer to your mother or father: err, no idea.

Who was the last person you cried in front of: my laptop -.-

How many people can you say you've really loved: excluding those singers bands and etc, 0. -.-

Do you eat healthy: i dont think so. :(

Do you still have pictures of you & your ex: no -.-

Have you ever cried because of something someone said to you: yea, thats mostly the main reason I cry other than stress and sad stories lol.

Are you loud or quiet most of the time: i dont know.

Are you confident: I wish.


5 things I was doing 10 years ago:

- play
- eat
- learn
- drink
- watch tv

5 things on my to-do list:

- get a credit card and buy stuffs online. :D
- see all my fav artists.
- get WiMax
- wrap my novels -.-
- choose what i need to study next year

5 snacks I enjoy:

- cakes
- candies
- chocolates
- double decker :D
- starbucks.


5 things I would do if I were a billionaire:

- Buy anything I want.
- travel all over the world :D
- Help whoever and whatever I want to help
- Bring people down :D :D :D
- err, no idea.


5 of my bad habits:

- Lazy.
- picky about foods
- sometimes, sometimes, I want everything to be perfect. Tiring
- downloading non-stop
- trust people easily. urgh.


5 places I have lived in:

- my house
- my uncle's super big and nice house in singapore.
- my grandpa's house in Johor, and the hotels there.
- uhm, port dickson resorts.
- err, genting's lame hotel.


5 jobs I've had:

- my daddy's secretary, no need to pay money that kind. :( :( :( :(
- super lame promoter in iforgotwhen PC fair. stupid managers, urgh.
- student
- fangirl
- a daughter


ok I'm not freaking our anymore. :D :D i better go continue what I was doing. bye!


candyprison.blogspot.com Copyright 2008-2009. Some rights reserved.
webmistress

fionachan, candyprison fionachan, candyprison Previous Layouts

FionaChan. fionachanjf.com
A girl. More about me
links
Follow this blog
home ; clear