;♥candyprison!"; ver.10 <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d8772736783589975580\x26blogName\x3dcandyprison+%E2%99%A5\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLUE\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://candyprison.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_GB\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://candyprison.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d-5889374425109709870', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
no more trees. :( how sad.
Monday, 4 August 2008/ 21:24/
Permalink | Leave a Comment | 0 comments

This is going to be a short update I guess. Today was fun and special, because today only me and Angeline, only two of us study and go gaga together. Anyway, good luck in your piano exam. :D :D

so, I want to complain something. :( those pretty and useful trees are gone. :( I mean, they cut out most leaves and etc, now every trees are really skinny. :( less shady, more hotness. :( stupid la, scientists! Puhlease, create mini-air-conds. Got mini-fans why no mini-airconds? :( otherwise, umbrella with aircond, got the on and off switch. :D but more airconds more air pollutions. -.- Nevermind la, you scientist go find a way to cool down the earth. :D luckily I'm not a scientist, what if I met someone like me, so demanding. -.-

ok gotta go. byeee.
p/s: I think my brother is annoyed with me, I often use his laptop ;x and I'm even downloading ftts's albums :O I'm so evil.

edit hehe saw this meme. Click the spoiler if you want to see la.

( i love meme. ) :D


1) Are you allowed to have a bf/gf?
uhm, maybe.

2) Describe yourself in one word.
for now, hyper. :D

3) Who would you pick, someone who love you or the one you love?
both can can? :D someone who love me is better hor, but exceptions for those hotties like Christian Bale. :D

4) Have you ever love someone BEFORE but never had the courage to tell him/her?
I never tell anyone. :D :D :D

5) Does it feel good to love?
duh, im in love with Christian Bale, isn't that obvious? :D

6) God is giving you 5 minutes to leave. If you love someone special what will you say to that person?
Take care and good bye. -.-

7) What will you say to someone who doesn't want to believe?
You don't want to believe than suan liao loh. ;x

8) Was ever a time that you tried to learn to love someone?
don't get the question lol. learn what? why learn?

9) What's your opinion about someone who's jealous?
they're jealous because others are better, as long as they don't harm others, it's ok I think.

10) what can you say about playboys/playgirls?
i dont know. their business not mine la. -.-



1) Best place to cry?
weee my room / my own imaginary world.

2) Who do you love most?
he she it. haiya, too many people, the list is too long.

3) Tell us your dream last night.
I think i forgot.

4) Ever hated someone so badly.
yes, but I forgot I hated who, and forgot the reason, and don't think I still hate him/her/it. now dislike people got la.

5) The biggest and most hurtful lie you heard?
on tv got a lot, real life no idea.


[[ LAST PERSON... ]]
...had a beer with? Wine is more like it?
uhm my daddy? ;x I drank one teaspoon only ok!
...went to the movies with?
my family! weee tdk!
...talked on the phone?
ming huey. can't believe school devides us into groups again. urgh
...u hugged?
my mummy. or friends? forgot.
...u yelled at?
my daddy, to tell him my brother is bathing hahaha!



[[ * IN THE LAST WEEK HAVE YOU... ]]
>>> Kissed someone?
nobody. :/
>>> Sing/Sung/Song?
yes yes, so many nice and addictive songs hor!
>>> Danced crazily?
i dont know, maybe lol.
// Think of the last time you were angry, why were you angry?
someone scolded me again. -.-

// You will die in 3 mins. Last call?
noooooooooooooooooooooooooo! ;x

// If could do anything OR wish anything, what would it be?
grant all my wishes thank you. :D

// Would you or have you ever blackmailed someone?
what is blackmail? just remembered what is blackmail, no. :D and, perhaps never?

// Are you old fashioned?
maybe ;x or maybe not. lol. i also dont know -.-

// What will be harder for you, to tell someone you love them or that you do not love them back?
uhm, it depends.

// What things would be the hardest thing for you to give up on?
i dont know, everything perhaps.


Name 10 people to do this survey
I'm awesome, do it if you want, and ignore if you don't want. :D


candyprison.blogspot.com Copyright 2008-2009. Some rights reserved.
webmistress

fionachan, candyprison fionachan, candyprison Previous Layouts

FionaChan. fionachanjf.com
A girl. More about me
links
Follow this blog
home ; clear