;♥candyprison!"; ver.10 <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d8772736783589975580\x26blogName\x3dcandyprison+%E2%99%A5\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLUE\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://candyprison.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_GB\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://candyprison.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d-5889374425109709870', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Hey Mr. Big
Sunday, 31 August 2008/ 03:24/
Permalink | Leave a Comment | 0 comments

Argh! I'm so tired now. :( it's only 12am. Maybe because I stared at the computer for too long today. I guess I need to sleep earlier. Sigh. Malaysia's Independence Day is sucha boring day. Tomorrow (I mean today, it's 12.30am already) I'll be super lonely. :( Mummy and brothers go back to mummy's hometown to visit grandpa, daddy go work, grandma go 38 / temple, maid go play. -.- See? Only me at home. :( So lonely.

Anyway, forgotten to post this up. Click to enlarge.




( &&&&& meme )

6 THINGS I AM PASSIONATE ABOUT :
Friends
My favourite singers/actors/actress/bands/groups/whatever
musics
my laptop
blog
forums/communities.

6 THINGS I SAY TOO OFTEN :
i don't know
ohmygod
sighhhhh.
yay!
wtf (I only type it, ok?)
ew.

6 BOOKS I'VE READ RECENTLY :
Text books
newspapers
reference books
exercises books
my notebook -.-
magazines

6 SONGS I CAN LISTEN TO AGAIN AND AGAIN :
ohmygod why ask me? Ask my last.fm. -.- -.- -.- -.- -.- ok la, I go check myself. for now:
fti - After Love
bb - Haru Haru (and the extended remix)
taeyeon - if
r.ef - brilliant love
Lenny Kravitz – I'll Be Waiting
SHINee - You're like oxygen

6 THINGS I LEARNT IN THE PAST YEAR :
sometimes people aren't as good as you thought.
some ew people love to kill.
you can't judge people's music taste.
different human different taste/comment/opinion.
you don't have to hate what majority hate, and like what majority like.
sometimes medical centres are as awesome as 5 stars hotels. ;x

6 BLOGGERS I TAG :
Jo
Nini
Rayi
Set
Farra
Joshua Sin


candyprison.blogspot.com Copyright 2008-2009. Some rights reserved.
webmistress

fionachan, candyprison fionachan, candyprison Previous Layouts

FionaChan. fionachanjf.com
A girl. More about me
links
Follow this blog
home ; clear